for a rustic landscape, nothing looks more natural than "snapped" or "broken" bluestone, terms used to denote an irregular edge on the slabs.
1. Concrete block backer.
2. Veneer stone being applied.
3. Excavation for drainage and bluestone patio base.
4. Stone being measured prior to cutting.
5. Excavation for utilities and drainages.
6. Veneer stones after washing.
7. Site work for drainage and patio sub base.
8. Granite countertops being installed.
9. Bluestone patio construction.Rough framing.
10. Bluestone patio construction.
11. Stainless steel foot rail installation.
12. Applying Polymeric jointing sand.
13 - 19. Finished project.